We offer advisory services to digital businesses
We focus on adding value by helping senior management and owners refine and execute their strategy, develop their plans for growth and take their business to the next level.
Actions that Brands and Retailers can take
to start playing offense instead of defence
Our typical clients
- Startups funded by VC/PE investors
- Bricks and mortar businesses with an existing online division
- Traditional businesses wishing to establish an online presence
- We focus on companies in the Business-to-Consumer sector, primarily in the retail, travel, publishing and social media sectors
- We work primarily with C-level management, venture capital/private equity owners and company boards
- Our projects tend to be of a strategic nature, engaging with top management at eye level and covering functions from operations to marketing
- Preparing your business plan for Board-level strategic discussions
- Advising on your Marketing or CRM strategy
- Helping your business make the transition from offline to online
- Providing you with a detailed market and competitor assessment
- Advising you on growth strategies
- Introducing your startup business to potential investors/board members
- Supporting your company’s expansion from the UK/US to Europe or vice versa
- Impact & Focus: C-Squared is a strategic consultancy focused on making a real difference to our clients, and quickly. We operate only at C-level, advising CEOs, Chairmen and other top level executives.
- Speed & Acceleration: Because we focus our work on a narrow band of sectors and companies, we have deep expertise that we can quickly translate into value for your business, helping you accelerate your own success.
- Network & Experience: C-Squared can draw on a wide network of individuals and partner companies with specific subject matter expertise. If we don’t have the knowledge in-house, we will identify the experts that do. We will never take on a project or make a promise that we can’t deliver
- Thought partner and Advisor: We will engage with you on any questions concerning your wider business where we can add value as someone with the experience to challenge assumptions and validate ideas.
- Passion & Commitment: We understand and share your passion for your business.
- C-Squared was started in 2009 by Caroline Cartellieri. Caroline had until then been COO of MySpace International, then part of News Corp.
- Prior to working at MySpace, Caroline was Managing Director of Expedia.co.uk.
- Before joining Expedia, Caroline spent several years at Kingfisher plc, Europe’s largest home improvement retailer, as Head of Strategy and as Director of Commercial Finance. Prior to this she co-founded and ran New York-based eDelights.com, selling personalised gourmet gifts and flowers.
- She holds an MBA with distinction from the Wharton School of Business and a BSc (Econ) from the London School of Economics. She is fluent in English, German and French as well as proficient in Italian.
Some of our clients include:
- Dixons Retail plc (several projects including online strategy, M&A, multi-channel retailing in UK and Europe)
- glh Hotels (International growth strategy and development of a groundbreaking digital platform)
- 3i plc (assisting with due diligence on a social media deal)
- Eden McCallum (several advisory roles for various retail and online clients)
- Chêne Bleu (boutique winery based in London/Rhone valley)
- Travelmenu (online travel agency based in London/Moscow)
- Koolanoo (holding company for 360quan and other Chinese startups)
- Virtual-Mirrors Ltd (custom clothing startup)
For more information please contact
or use the form below: